Please have a look at our current vacant positions
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic employees who enjoy teaching. If you can openly engage with others, have a love of language and culture, and a positive disposition, we would like to get to know you.
Your profile: You master your language well, love your culture and enjoy imparting this knowledge to others. Beyond that, you also have good interaction skills, teaching skills and are a communicative person. Teaching experience and a CELTA qualification (or equivalent) desirable.
Your opportunity: Berlitz is one of the most successful global players in the dynamic growth market of training and further training. With over 550 language centers, we are one of the leading providers worldwide. To guarantee our customers a high level of quality, you will receive ongoing training in didactics and teaching methodology with us. An open, friendly atmosphere and a pleasant, international team await you at Berlitz.
Contact: The Berlitz Schools of Languages AG, Herr Martijn Morren, Gerbergasse 4, CH-4051 Basel
Freelance English instructors in Italy for a large project with a corporate customer starting in April 2016
We are looking for motivated, experienced, native-speaker instructors for a large, long-term project with a renowned corporate customer in the beautiful city of Turin. Experience lovely Northern Italy for several months or longer!
- Support and motivate course participants to achieve their learning goals.
- Create a lively, active and positive classroom atmosphere.
- Lead lessons on the basis of the Berlitz Method with a strong focus on the needs of course participants.
- You have outstanding native language skills and enjoy conveying your knowledge of your country, its language and culture.
- You have 3 years teaching experience and ideally a university degree.
- You have excellent pedagogical, communicative and intercultural skills and are highly customer-focused and flexible.
- You have an EU Passport or relevant working documentation.
- A free training in the unique Berlitz Method.
- Full time schedule available at a competitive rate.
- Motivated customers who are pursuing their individual goals in the new language.
- Continual pedagogical support.
- Administration and organization done by our centre team.
- Support in finding accommodation if needed.
Berlitz is one of the world’s premier language and intercultural specialists, working in 500 locations and more than 70 countries. For over more than 135 years, our drive for innovation has led us to build a comprehensive portfolio, enabling our clients to communicate with confidence and be successful in a global environment through our training in language, intercultural, management and leadership skills.
We look forward to receiving your application at:
BERLITZ ITALY, Mrs. Louise Thorne, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.berlitz.it
Application Deadline: a.s.a.p, start of the collaboration in April/May upon agreement!