Beginners course | CEF 1 Berlitz level 1
Course ContentThe perfect beginning (with a fun factor)
Do you have no or only minimal knowledge, e.g. from school or a beginner's course? Then this course is perfect for you. Our native-speaker instructors motivate you to begin speaking actively. Grammar and vocabulary are conveyed in a clear manner. The aim is for you to understand everyday expressions and simple sentences, and use them in conversation.
Your advantagesBenefits of our Virtual Group courses
- Open groups of 3-5 participants
- More flexible schedule and no travel time and costs
- Qualified native speaker instructors, trained to use the Berlitz Method®
- Lessons can be repeated at any time thanks to the record function
- Language: Italian
- Group size: 5 Participant
- Class time: 18:45 - 21:00
- Start date: 12.09.2019
- Course duration: 20 weeks
- Start level: Beginner
- Location: BVC Location Switzerland
The Virtual Group Instruction gives you access to a wide variety of materials compiled by our specialists. Progress checks and interim reports allow you to monitor your progress throughout the course and a final examination tracks and measures the achievement of your goals. You can re-watch recorded lessons and use your course materials at any time so you continue pursuing your goals even when you are not logged into the virtual classroom. Berlitz works with you to determine the best course configuration based on your current level and time limitations.